Sunday, September 14, 2014

Ten Months


Dear Sadie,

Another month has flown by. We finished up two weeks of swim lessons. We had a lot of fun and got to go down the slide on our last day! You didn't enjoy being dunked, but had fun with everything else!

We play a mean game of peekaboo. 

You started pulling yourself up and doing more of the traditional crawl. 

You think it's hysterical when I say I'm going to get you while you crawl away. 

You have four teeth!



Every diaper change is an adventure. I'm not sure how you're stronger than me, but you take off the second your diaper is off. You love being free! 

You like splashing in the bath. 

Sticking out your tongue doesn't get old for you. 

If you had it your way I would read to you all day long. 

You get really excited when you hear me get water from the fridge. 

You love avocado and pear popsicles. 

You dance when daddy starts singing. 

You put your hands together when you're nervous or unsure of something. 

You're always on the move. 

You were a little cuddle bug this month and I am not complaining!

You fake laugh when someone laughs and you don't know what's funny. 

I could listen to your giggles all day. 

You're pretty awesome Sadie Sade. 

Love, Mom


1 comment: