Friday, November 15, 2013

Cloth Diapers

We've started using cloth diapers and I'm in love! I had such a hard time with disposables. They were always leaking or blowing out. It was getting so frustrating. Sadie's umbilical cord fell off when she was 8 days old, but it still needed some additional time to heal. I tried using a cloth diaper, but it just irritated the area. On Monday evening her little scab fell off and we started using cloth on Tuesday.

So far it's gone really smoothly. She looks so cute in her diapers. We've gone out a couple times and changing her has been a breeze. I just throw the dirty diaper in a wet bag and toss it in my diaper bag. Easy! I was nervous about washing them because there's so many different routines. I wasn't sure which one would work for us, but I haven't had any issues yet.

It's only been a few days and I'm sure there will be a leak here or a blowout there, but so far I am so happy we decided to use cloth.

No comments:

Post a Comment