Thursday, November 7, 2013

Two Weeks


Sadie had a doctor's appointment on Tuesday and it went great! She's packing on the weight, which makes this breastfeeding mom happy. She weighs 7 lbs 6 oz. The doctor said we have a perfectly, healthy baby girl on our hands. Yay! 


This week is Reed's first week back at work. So far it's gone pretty well. I miss him during the day. He works long hours so spending almost two weeks together was really nice. I'm thankful he has his job and for everything he does, but I like hanging out with him!

 I was a little worried about getting to her appointment on time. When Reed was home I would feed her and hand her off to him to change, get dressed, and put in the car seat while I finished getting ready. I wasn't sure I could do it all by myself. Luckily, everything went smoothly and we got to the doctor early. 

The days go by really fast. She feeds every two to four hours and then you add burping and changing of the diaper, it feels like all I do is feed her! I love it though. She's already changing so much so I try to soak in as much time with her as possible. These snuggles will only last so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment