Sunday, January 26, 2014

Thankful

My sweet, little baby is taking a nap on me and I keep thinking I couldn't be more thankful for her. The last couple of days have been a little rough. She's been fighting sleep during the day so she gets really upset because she's so tired, but won't fall asleep. There's been a few times when we've cried together. Even though she's been a little bipolar, going from smiling to screaming in 1.2 seconds, it is the most amazing thing I've ever done, being a mom. I love her so much. Sometimes my heart can't take it when she smiles, it's the cutest thing I've ever seen. There's also been a few times when I cry looking at her because she's our little miracle. She's been pretty expressive since birth so when this happens she'll raise one eyebrow and give me a "what the heck is your problem lady" look. This often causes me to tear up a little more because while she looks like Reed, she's definitely all me inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment