Sunday, December 15, 2013

Thanksgiving Week

On Thanksgiving I asked my sister if she would take a few photos because I have a lot of pictures of Reed with Sadie and me with Sadie, but only a few of the three of us together. Unfortunately, someone was a sassy pants and didn't like getting their picture taken, like father like daughter.



I handed Sadie to my sister because I told her to dress nice so I could get some pictures of the two of them and didn't want to waste the opportunity. Guess who settled down as soon as she got into her Auntie's arms? I'm going to have to keep my eye on those two.


Thanksgiving morning my mom and sister came over for a brunch and then we went over to our friend's house for a traditional Thanksgiving feast.



My beautiful friend Tonya was in town so we did what girls do and got our shop on! We tried to convince Reed that Sadie needed her first coach purse. Yeah, that didn't happen!


While the three of us were out to lunch I breastfed in public for the first time. I usually do it in my car because it's easier. That whole hooter hider thing is a pain in the ass! If we didn't have an extra step involved to get a good latch I wouldn't use it.


We took Sadie to her first Christmas parade. She loved slept through it. Reed and I had fun. We look forward to doing more things like that when she's older and can enjoy them too. 


On our way to the parade the grinch made an appearance. She doesn't like stuff on her head,
but she looked so cute in the santa beanie I made her and it matched her outfit! 



No comments:

Post a Comment