Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I started a blog!

Hi everyone!

I thought I'd start off by telling you why I started a blog. I'm not the most private person, but I also don't shout everything that's going on with me from the rooftops, I mean post it to Facebook... We've been trying to get pregnant for a while and it hasn't been the easiest journey. Over the past year and a half I have seen so many pregnancy announcements, baby announcements, daily baby pictures etc. It's hard to see when you want something so badly and it appears that everyone else has it. I decided a while ago that when/if we had a baby, I would create a blog. I didn't want to bombard Facebook with a bunch of pictures and updates on the baby's poop schedule.

So, I created a blog because we're pregnant and it appears that this baby is sticking around to meet us! :) I'm going to use this blog as a journal. I want to document my pregnancy and have something to look back on when everything isn't so new. So stay tuned!

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment