Thursday, May 9, 2013

Bump Watch: 16 Weeks



Size of baby: Avocado

Cravings: Pizza and pretty much anything that's unhealthy.

What I'm looking forward to: Finding out baby C's gender in two weeks so we can start working on the nursery.

Miss anything?: I've been missing soda. We aren't crazy soda drinkers to begin with, but I'm drinking so much water that I want something that tastes good to drink.

Maternity clothes: Nothing yet. I've been wearing dresses with leggings to work and dresses when I'm not at work. I've looked a few times when I've been at stores, but I haven't seen anything I had to have and I'm not in a rush to buy maternity clothes anyway.

Movement: Nothing yet, but it's still pretty early since I'm a first timer.

Gender: ?????

Happy or Moody: I've been a little moody this week. Things should get better in a couple of weeks and I will feel A LOT better!

No comments:

Post a Comment