Sunday, May 12, 2013

Bump Watch: 17 Weeks


Wow, a post that's on time.... I'm new at this whole blogging thing and I'm already behind most weeks!


Size of baby: Pear

Cravings: Nothing crazy this week.

What I'm looking forward to: Finding out baby C's gender in two weeks so we can start working on the nursery.

Miss anything?: I didn't really miss anything this week.

Maternity clothes: Nothing yet, but I feel like I popped out over the weekend. I'll probably need to make some new clothing purchases in the future.

Movement: I think I've felt a few flutters in the morning when I wake up. It's a pretty weird feeling. I can't imagine what it will feel like when baby gets bigger and starts kicking!

Gender: ?????

Happy or Moody: Pretty happy this week. We're about two weeks away from finding out the gender and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment