Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Bump Watch: 24 Weeks


Size of baby: Ear of Corn, basically she's starting to get HUGE!

Cravings: Sweets!

What I'm looking forward to: More nursery stuff. We're going to San Diego next weekend. I'm so excited to get out of this heat. It got up to 120 degrees over the weekend, no thank you!

Miss anything?: Soda

Maternity clothes: Nothing new. I need to start shopping for some cute outfits for my shower and our maternity pictures.

Movement: I saw my stomach move for the first time. It was pretty amazing!

Gender: A sweet baby girl.

Happy or Moody: Happy! We had a doctor's appointment last week and everything is going really well. I was worried about how much weight I've gained because we don't have a scale at home so I only know the magic number from each appointment. I'm happy to report it wasn't anything crazy and I'm right where I should be! This weeks picture shows a sneak peak of the wall color in the nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment