Thursday, July 11, 2013

Nursery

We finally finished painting the nursery and by we, I mean Reed. We're a team, right? It's amazing how paint can change the feel of a room. Now that the room is painted I cannot wait to start decorating and putting the furniture together. Who am I kidding. I can't wait to start decorating and for Reed to put the furniture together. :)

So it begins and I even got a hint of a smile! (In case you were wondering he's growing out his beard until Sadie makes her arrival. I'm so excited, insert sarcasm.)


Seeing some color!


Paint is amazing. He didn't have to use primer or anything to go over the red. The gray covers it perfectly and you have no idea that wall was a darker color!


Everyone paints like this, right?


The finished product! I think it looks great! Good job husband! We're going to clean the carpets and then put the dresser and crib together. I cannot wait to see them in the room. It's going to be pretty crazy to see the furniture set up. We're having a baby, there's going to be a crib in there, say what? Sometimes I'm still in shock that this is happening. 





No comments:

Post a Comment