Monday, July 29, 2013

Bump Watch: 28 Weeks


Size of baby: Kabocha squash, whatever the heck that is....

Cravings: Sweets

What I'm looking forward to: I took the gestational diabetes test last week so I'm looking forward to getting the results. I really hope I passed!! I'm not sure if they will call me either way, but I have an appointment this Friday so I'm sure we'll go over the results then. We'll also get to listen to baby girl's heartbeat again, which is my favorite thing ever!!

Miss anything?: The winter months! I've been so hot lately, it's exhausting!!

Maternity clothes: The three dresses I ordered last week came and I don't really care for any of them. The shopping continues!

Movement: She's all over the place lately, I love it.

Gender: A sweet baby girl.

Happy or Moody: Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment