Monday, July 22, 2013

Bump Watch: 27 Weeks


Size of baby: Cauliflower

Cravings: Sweets

What I'm looking forward to: Finishing touches on the nursery. Reed put the crib together and I helped with the dresser woot woot! We put a rug down and I put the blanket I crocheted for her over the crib and it looks pretty awesome in there. It has made me a little emotional (what else is new?) looking in there and seeing the furniture set up. I was a little worried that we were putting the furniture together too soon, I kept thinking what if something happens? I guess those feelings aren't ever going to be 100% out of my mind until she's in my arms.

Miss anything?: I've had a hard time getting comfortable the last two nights. I'm starting to get really hot all the time which is kind of crappy because I'm pretty warm blooded to begin with! I refuse to lower the thermostat because I'm so frugal and I don't want a higher electric bill!

Maternity clothes: I ordered three dresses this week. They offer free shipping and free return shipping so I figured why not? I'm hoping one dress works for the shower and another dress for our maternity pictures!

Movement: She was really active over the weekend. I got a video of my stomach moving from one of her punches. She mellowed out on Sunday when I was with my sister who was hoping to feel her. Stubborn girl!

Gender: A sweet baby girl.

Happy or Moody: Happy! The nursery is starting to come together. Reed is taking some time off the beginning of August so he can finish the projects I've so lovingly given him. We have our birthing class coming up too! It's going by so fast. Pretty soon we're going to have a little baby around here.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, cute belly! It's exciting getting to that 27 week mark because baby is officially in the "safe" zone, woohoo! Hope you are enjoying your pregnancy! Trust me, turning down the thermostat is the best thing ever!! ;)

    ReplyDelete