Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Bump Watch: 25 Weeks


Size of baby: Acorn Squash

Cravings: Sweets. I need to try and have some self control with the sweets. I have the order to get the glucose test done sometime over the next couple of weeks and I want to pass that sucker with flying colors.

What I'm looking forward to: San Diego this weekend. We might splurge and go to the San Diego Zoo. They have panda bears! Yay!

Miss anything?: Energy, it's nothing a few red bulls won't fix. Just Kidding!

Maternity clothes: Nothing new.

Movement: She is currently dancing to The Judds. I think Reed might disown her if she likes country over Michael Jackson...

Gender: A sweet baby girl.

Happy or Moody: Happy! Reed finished painting the nursery. I had a slumber party with our youngest niece this weekend. We went shopping, surprised Reed at work, went swimming, painted our nails, and had nachos for dinner. Surprisingly she took a nap when we got home and I stayed awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment