Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Bump Watch: 30 Weeks


Size of baby: Large Cabbage

Cravings: Sweets. This kid may be born with a KitKat sticker stuck to her forehead.

What I'm looking forward to: My baby shower. I can't believe it's time to celebrate already. I have a couple of friends flying in from out of town for the shower and I can't wait to hang out with them!

Miss anything?: Nothing this week.

Maternity clothes: I finally found a couple outfits! I found a dress that should work for the shower and an outfit to wear for our maternity pictures. I was getting really worried I'd have to wear something like what I'm wearing in this weeks picture.

Movement: Our little gymnast is stretching and moving like crazy.

Gender: A sweet baby girl.

Happy or Moody: Happy! Reed was off this past weekend and knocked quite a few things off his to do list. Plus, we celebrated his birthday and got to hang out. We had our childbirth class on Saturday and it made me want to get this show on the road and meet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment