Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Bump Watch: 31 Weeks


This week was one of the weeks where I barely see my husband so I took my picture myself. I have great skills, don't you think?

Size of baby: As long as a bunch of leeks.

Cravings: Oranges.

What I'm looking forward to: My baby shower is this weekend. I can't believe it! My sister and friend have been working really hard on it. I can't wait to see everything and everyone.

Miss anything?: Energy, I wake up exhausted and get more tired as the day goes on.

Maternity clothes: Nothing new this week.

Movement: She's been moving like crazy the past two days. Last night Reed and I sat for 30 minutes and watched my stomach move.

Gender: A sweet baby girl.

Happy or Moody: Happy! I've been less hormonal lately which has been such a blessing. I still shed a few random tears here and there, but nothing like before. I'm trying to enjoy these last few weeks of pregnancy. She's going to be here so soon. I had a dream that I gave birth. It was pretty realistic except for the fact that she was talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment