Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Baby Shower




My lovely sister Katie and lovely friend Tonya threw me an amazing baby shower. It was so much fun and they did a fantastic job.


They had a headband making station and it was pretty stinkin cute. All the guests were encouraged to make a headband and attach a tag with a message for Sadie to it. We got some really sweet messages and cute headbands. This kid is going to be a little rockstar!



I was completely overwhelmed by how generous our friends and family were. Sadie is one loved little girl and I think Reed and I are pretty loved too! :)


Reed was next door hanging out drinking with his buddies. He came over once I was done opening presents to say hi to everyone. We didn't want him to feel left out so we made him open his presents too! This basket is from me. I have been planning on doing this for years! Everything inside was Reed related from a Michael Jackson lullaby CD to a onesie that says Don't Worry My Dad Has A Beard On It. The onesie was his favorite thing and just added fuel to the fire that he needs to "always" have a beard. His friends got him some presents too, it was pretty sweet!


We have the most talented friends! I asked them to make a cake for Reed's "shower." It's a Daddy panda with a Sadie panda. Seriously, how cute is this? I may have cried when they showed it to me... If you need a cake or cupcakes check them out! They're awesome. 

The baby shower always seemed so far away and I can't believe it's already come and gone! It was such a special day and we were truly spoiled. 

No comments:

Post a Comment