Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Bump Watch: 33 Weeks



Size of baby: Pineapple, which sounds delicious!

Cravings: I had one heck of a craving this week. I wanted McDonalds, bread sticks and alfredo sauce from Olive Garden, a thin crust pizza from Dominos, cold stone, and a brownie. It was a little out of control.

What I'm looking forward to: We're making progress on the nursery. We started hanging stuff on the walls this weekend and I have a few crafty things left to do! Hopefully by this weekend everything will be hung and organized. We ordered our glider and it will take anywhere from 7 to 13 weeks so once that shows up everything will be complete. Her room looks better than ours! :)

Miss anything?: I think I'm entering the uncomfortable stage of pregnancy. My body is getting pretty achy and it's getting harder to sleep. I'm still enjoying being pregnant and trying to savor these last few weeks.

Maternity clothes: I bought a new tank top that I'm modeling in this picture. Ooh la la!

Movement: She's getting stronger and stronger! We may have a little boxer on our hands.

Gender: Girl power!

Happy or Moody: Happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment