Monday, September 9, 2013

Bump Watch: 34 Weeks



Size of baby: Cantaloupe

Cravings: Pretty much anything and everything. I'm hungry all the time and kind of a bottomless pit.

What I'm looking forward to: We're getting closer to meeting her and I cannot wait!

Miss anything?: I feel like a 95 year old woman, something aches with every move or every step I take.

Maternity clothes: Nothing new. I probably won't be buying anything new since we're getting close to the end, unless it's a pretty wicked deal. And by pretty wicked deal, I mean free.

Movement: I had this moment one night where she was fist pumping so I put my hand on my stomach to feel her. I realized it was her little hand that I was feeling and that our hands were touching. Well, pretty much touching. There are some layers in the way, but it was pretty special to me.

Gender: Girl!

Happy or Moody: Happy. We had our maternity pictures done on Sunday and I am so excited to see how they turned out.

1 comment:

  1. I needed a tissue reading this! I can't wait to meet rocker Sadie Mae!

    ReplyDelete