Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Anniversary


Today is our three year wedding anniversary and this month marks nine years together. You want to talk about time flying by, I cannot believe we've been together for nine years. We went to the same high school, but never talked! Well, aside from the one time I yelled at him from across the parking lot after a dance telling him he should come hang out with us because my friend had a major crush on him.


We started hanging out the summer after I graduated. I was pretty smitten from the beginning. However, I didn't think we would last. He was my first real boyfriend and you generally don't marry your first boyfriend.


Here we are, nine years later and expecting a baby girl at anytime. I have the most incredible person to share my life with. I constantly think how lucky I am to have him. He puts up with a lot of shit! He has the most caring heart and he is going to be a fantastic father. I am thrilled to start this new chapter with such a good looking guy.


Happy Anniversary Gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment