Thursday, October 10, 2013

Pure Bliss


I have been nesting like CRAZY lately. Seriously, everything in our house has been cleaned like 36 times. I've also requested forced Reed to help me with a few projects. You know your husband loves you when he stands on a chair and cleans the top of the blinds, all 14 sets of them. I won't lie, that wasn't any fun at all.

I treated myself to a pedicure. It felt so great to have my feet rubbed. I was trying to figure out a way to kidnap her, just until the baby comes. After Sadie arrives she'd be free to leave.

We're patiently waiting for the arrival of this little girl. I started going to the doctor every week and each check up has been great. The nurse thinks based on her position she'll arrive the week of her due date. I hope she's right because I don't want her to be late. If I had to guess, I think she's going to come on the 22nd which is two days after her due date. Reed thinks she will come before her due date.

I cannot believe I'm 38 weeks pregnant! Reed and I are trying to enjoy these last few moments together, just the two of us. Our anniversary is the 15th so we're holding off on making any plans because it's Sadie's world, we're just living in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment