Monday, October 21, 2013

Bump Watch: 40 Weeks


Size of baby: Pumpkin, just in time for Halloween.

Cravings: Sweets

What I'm looking forward to: Meeting this little girl. We're so close and it's a little nerve wracking. I'm so excited to meet her, but another part of me keeps thinking holy crap, we're going to have a baby soon!

Miss anything?: I miss my pre-pregnancy body. I'm ready to be able to move about freely without feeling aches and pains.

Maternity clothes: Nothing new.

Movement: She is still having her dance parties in there.

Gender: Girl!

Happy or Moody: Happy. Reed and I were able to spend the whole weekend together. It was nice hanging out and relaxing. We went to breakfast after church on Sunday because we figured it'd be the last time we would go out to eat for a while. We also spent a lot of time hanging out in bed watching TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment