Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Bump Watch: 21 Weeks


Size of baby: Carrot

Cravings: Pizza

What I'm looking forward to: So much! We picked a paint color for the nursery so now we just need to buy it and the husband can start painting.

Miss anything?: I'm not a big drinker by any means, but I've been wanting a pina colada. My lovely friend has been on vacation the past two weeks in the Dominican Republic and San Juan so this may contribute to this craving. I know this one is easy because you don't really taste the alcohol in pina coladas so I could make myself a virgin one, but I ask where is the fun in that?

Maternity clothes: Nothing new.

Movement: It comes in waves. I'll feel her a lot and then I just feel a handful of movement throughout the day. At our anatomy scan I was told the placenta is on the front (anterior) so that acts as an extra barrier.

Gender: A sweet baby girl.

Happy or Moody: Happy! I finally felt better this week. We had house guests for the past 10 weeks or so and I spent 5 hours cleaning on Friday getting the house back to how I like it. It was AMAZING! I'm a big believer in that the environment of the house / my car/ purse affects my mood. I do not like clutter or messiness so now that the labels are all facing the same way in the pantry, I just couldn't be happier! My husband even commented that I seem happier. Poor guy, he's put up with a lot of sass from me the past few months.

2 comments:

  1. You look so cute!!! I'm really bummed that I couldn't see you in person last week. It would have been so much fun to shop for you and Sadie! And we totally could have gotten a virgin pina colada. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tonya! I really wish last weekend would have worked out. It would have been so much fun!

    ReplyDelete