Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Bump Watch: 22 Weeks




My husband does NOT like taking pictures, ever! 






So I almost fell over when he told me to take his picture. It has taken me YEARS to un-program what I call the football "smile." You know how football players have to look all tough and can't have a trace of a smile on their face for their pictures? Looking through our pictures I have a duplicate of almost every single one because he's making a weird face, has his eyes closed, or isn't looking at the camera. We've come a long way and out of the thousands of pictures I have of the two of us, I have a few with his cute smile!




 Size of baby: Papaya. She should weigh about a pound at this point. Over the next four weeks she should gain another pound! Talk about a growth spurt.

Cravings: Pizza

What I'm looking forward to: We bought the paint for the nursery, now Reed needs to paint it! He took down the spare bed that was in her room so now it's pretty empty in there. It's exciting to walk by the room and imagine all her stuff filling it up.

Miss anything?: Feeling rested. I have been so exhausted the past two weeks.

Maternity clothes: Nothing new.

Movement: I'm feeling her more and more. Reed finally felt four little kicks or punches on Sunday which happened to be Father's Day so that made it even more special!

Gender: A sweet baby girl.

Happy or Moody: Happy and a little bit of moody, being tired makes me a little snappy and being tired all the time makes me a little more snappy than usual. Sorry Reed!


2 comments:

  1. Love your blog Becky! Reed is really starting to show nicely! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cindi! Hopefully my stomach doesn't get hairy like his! :)

    ReplyDelete