Sunday, June 23, 2013

Bump Watch: 23 Weeks


Size of baby: Eggplant

Cravings: Sweets!! When I'm done with this post I'm going to go on an ice cream run. Ridiculous....

What I'm looking forward to: We have a doctors appointment this week so we'll get to listen to baby girl's heartbeat! Reed is painting the nursery as I type this. I'll post pictures once he is done.

Miss anything?: Soda

Maternity clothes: I found a cute maternity dress at Target this week on clearance!! Yay!

Movement: It is still coming in waves. I haven't felt her too much today, but I felt her a lot two days ago.

Gender: A sweet baby girl.

Happy or Moody: Crazy. This week I've been an emotional wreck. I'm not very emotional to begin with. I mean, I cried at the end of The Notebook so I have a heart. I just do not cry easily. These hormones plus being exhausted ALL the time have made me into a crazy person. Yesterday I started crying for no reason while in the middle of a conversation with my husband. I don't feel like myself and I haven't for a while, I think it all caught up with me this week. I'm not trying to complain by any means. This pregnancy is such a blessing and if being tired and shedding some tears is as bad as it gets, I'm one happy lady. I am looking forward to feeling like myself again. I know the exhaustion will not be going away once she is here, but hopefully I won't be as hormonal and can put sentences together without forgetting words or saying something random!

No comments:

Post a Comment