Monday, June 3, 2013

Bump Watch: 20 Weeks

Size of baby: Small Artichoke

Cravings: Nothing this week


What I'm looking forward to: Starting on baby girl's nursery!


Miss anything?: Soda.


Maternity clothes: I found some shorts! Yay! I went shopping over Memorial Day weekend and found a good deal on two pairs of shorts.


Movement: She's shaking her groove thang in there. Somedays I feel her a lot and other days just a couple times in the morning or before I fall asleep.


Gender: Healthy girl!


Happy or Moody: I've been sick this week. Yuck! I pray I get better soon because round ligment pain + coughing all day = not a lot of fun. That's why this weeks photo is a picture I took myself. I didn't want to scare anyone with my half human, half zombie looking, tired face. :)

We made it to 20 weeks! I cannot believe I am halfway done with my pregnancy. I'm feeling some pressure to get everything done and read every baby book out there. We can start working on the nursery now so that will ease some of these feelings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment