Thursday, June 6, 2013

Cravings

I've been asked a few times if I've had any cravings. There hasn't been anything too crazy yet. My go to meal has been pizza. When nothing sounded good to eat, there was always my friend pizza waiting for me with open arms. It was the only thing that didn't make me gag at the thought of eating. This wasn't every night for dinner, but maybe once a week! :) See, nothing crazy? Who doesn't like pizza? And who wouldn't eat pizza for breakfast, lunch, and dinner if they had the choice?

Well, I came home from work the other night and told my husband that all I wanted to eat was a thin crust cheese pizza from Dominos and a hot-n-spicy McChicken from McDonalds. Yes, I wanted to eat them together! I remained strong and ate what I had put in the crock pot for dinner because the thought of eating it didn't make me sick, pizza and a hot-n-spicy just sounded a million times better. However, I have the most amazing husband and the next night when I got home from work he had a thin crust cheese pizza from Dominos waiting for me. I may or may not have polished the whole thing off in one sitting. Ok, I left 3 pizza squares for my lunch the next day, but I don't regret it! It was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment